Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lisa sees him again




A few months later, Lisa asked to see one of her friends she had been with twice before. I arranged for us to meet at the hotel bar nearby where we had met him before. He was the man she had been with in my "closer to home" posting earlier. I had chatted with him several times since our most recent meetings and He was quite anxious to get together with her again as well. We got to the bar and ordered drinks, he arrived soon after. Within 30 mins or so Lisa told me to get the room, so I went to the front desk and did as she asked. When I returned they were sitting close to each other and laughing, chatting and having a good time. The bar was crowded so we decided to leave. Lisa told me to get her bag from the car and they would proceed to the room. When I arrived they were on the bed, I turned on the camera and watched as they embraced. They were still dressed and a few minutes later, she called me over to the bed and told me to remove her clothes, I helped her out of her dress, then unclipped her bra. Her breasts spilled from the double D cups and he quickly moved into place and sucked on each of them as I sat on the bed. She motioned me to leave them alone, so I moved away and tuned on the camera. Of course she wanted his cock, and leaned over and blew him while looking at me the whole time. She slowly sucked his huge cock and looked at me smiling. Oddly I kept looking at her wedding ring on her finger and she stroked his cock with her hand and jerked him into her mouth. After several minutes he spread her legs and licked her pussy while I removed myself from the bed. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, then slowly and deliberately pushed himself inside my wife. He is about 9 inches long and very thick, but he was completely inside Lisa within 30 seconds.

He fucked my wife in many positions as he always did and she also sucked his cock in between many of them. Towards the end of the night, he had Lisa laying face down on the bed, and entered her from behind. As the pace of his strokes increased so deep the moans coming from my wife. At this point a thought came to me - he had pulled out the first time they were together, but he did not pull out the second time...

What would happen this time. As I sat there watching his excitement build I became very anxious. It's hard to describe the feeling of not knowing. He was in control, and he would decide. Will he pull out on his own? Will she ask him to pull out? I do not dare say anything because it will interrupt her pleasure, but I hope that he does pull out. It's one thing to see a guy fuck my wife - i have gotten used to that at this point. But when he inseminates my wife it's a very uncomfortable feeling. It's a different level, knowing his sperm is swimming inside her brings it to another level. The pace quickens, he groans, he drives deep and does not pull out. He has cum inside my wife Lisa. He stay in her for a few moments, then rolls off. She is still laying face down on the bed when He leans over and spreads her cheeks. He says nothing but instinctively I know what he's doing - he does it to show me the proof. They laugh and chat for a few minutes, then he kisses her goodbye and leaves.

When a man leaves our hotel room after fucking my wife, it is always very strange for me. I always wonder what I should say...'Thank you' doesn't seem appropriate. Lisa said it for me, and also told him she was sure we would see him again soon. After he left Lisa summoned me over to the bed where she still lay. She told me to take my clothes off and lay with her. I could smell his scent on her as I lay next to her. She brought my hand between her legs, she bucked her hips gently and said 'He came'. That's all she said. I could feel the liquid between her lips. Her hands pulled me towards her, and she told me to suck on her tits. Her hands went to my head, she gently but deliberately pressed my head down further.

She spread her legs and said 'lick my pussy'. I told her I would get a towel, my intention being to wipe things up before licking her. She said, 'No, I want you to lick it' and pressured my head between her legs. I understood this later as a more extreme form of cuckolding. She tasted slightly salty but I was not disgusted as I had expected I might be. I licked her clit mostly, and as she got more excited, she would grind her hips towards my mouth, harder and harder, telling me to put my tongue inside her to make her cum, she was close I could tell.

A moment later she orgasmed, which is a great accomplishment for me, as she rarely has orgasmed with me any more. As she gasped, her held my head and at that moment gravity and her excitement began to have an effect on the cum he had deposited so deeply inside her. She held my head and said, 'EAT IT!, EAT IT!, EAT HIS CUM' After feeling happy to have brought her to orgasm, now I felt humiliated and used as His seed flowed like a lazy river from Lisa's orgasmic contractions. She implored me not to stop, so I continued as she asked. Deep down I guess I knew that she wanted this, for me to eat the sperm he had filled her with. When she caught her breath she continued to hold my head between her thighs, then started to talk to me about what she had just done. She said 'Did you eat it? You ate his cum...He fucked your wife and then you ate his cum, how do you feel? That makes me so hot, how did you like that?' She pulled me up towards her and kissed me deeply. She said she loved me, and grabbed my dick and stroked it gently. She said 'I want you to fuck me now', she spread her legs and pulled me towards her. As I entered her, there was no resistance. She said 'He stretched me didn't he? He fucked me but I still love you, he has a BIG cock, do you feel what he did to me?'. I could feel that she was different now, the result of several hours of intense sex with a man who was double my size in both length and width. Her pussy was so wet, so wide open and slippery smooth and at that moment she said... 'you know his sperm is still swimming inside me? You know that don't you? Don't you?' A moment later I came. There are no words to describe this event, except to say that I realized that Lisa was getting off on this, she was truly intending on cuckolding and that was a big part of what excited her about being with other men. It wasn't just that she needed a man with a bigger cock to orgasm, she also loved to be in control sexually, to control me sexually and for the men she was with to also be in control. There was no other explanation.

You can see some of what I saw that night in the clip below, full video of all of Lisa's experiences with other men can be seen at diary-of-a-real-hotwife

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing this slutty woman in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your wife a leftie? ☺️ like me. Love to hear her dirty talking voice. Please upload her voice recording with dirty talking.

    ReplyDelete